Let's do this!
A strong voice fighting for a better and fairer ACT!
By submitting the form above, you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- This payment is not made by or on behalf of a 'property developer' as defined in Regulation 5.3 (15) of the ACT Labor Party Rules.
- This payment is not made by or on behalf of the 'tobacco industry' as prohibited by the ALP Code of Conduct for Fundraising in clause 54.
By submitting the form above, you confirm that you understanding the following statements:
- Donations over $13,500 are subject to disclosure under the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918. However, the ALP has a policy of disclosing donations over $1,000.
- Donations totalling $1,000 or more are subject to disclosure under the Australian Capital Territory Electoral Act 1992.